12.17.2014

Back In Action



        Hello everyone, I'm back and with straight hair. Finals week was been quite hectic and I didn't want to deal with my curls. Winter break is finally here, so you can expect more posts. I'm happy to relax and dedicate more time to my blog. Now that it's getting colder, what's winter without fur(faux)? It took a while for me to find a reasonably priced fur vest, but I eventually came across this grayish/brownish one. To showcase the fur, I went with jeans, a plain shirt, and simple accessories.

Details
Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21
Top: Aerpostale
Jeans: Old Navy
Booties: DSW
Purse: H&M
Necklace: Gifted






Devotional Corner
"Evidence" Acts 17:11 NLT

 "And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul's message. They searched the scriptures day after day to check up on Paul and Silas, to see if they were really teaching the truth."

Church is a great environment to worship with other believers and reverence The Lord. However, our relationship with God is a daily interaction. It's important to build a connection with God so that we won't be easily lead by false assumptions. The bible is at our finger tips, whether it be hard copy or an app. This tool helps us understand God's commandments for our lives and His purpose. Don't just take man's word for it, use your bible and find out for yourself. Studying the word not only helps ourselves, but we'll able to help others and lead them in the right direction.

Stay Chic!
-Xoxo Deleon


No comments:

Post a Comment