1.08.2015

Something New



     Congratulations, you made it to the end of the first week of a new year. So far I've stuck to my resolution goals and hopeful you have too.

     I don't really like online shopping, but I had a hard time finding asymmetrical shorts in stores. A lot of my favorite youtubers mention the sheinside website, so I gave it a try. They had exactly what I was looking for at a decent price with free shipping. These wool shorts went great with my grey sweater and an added statement necklace for a touch of color.





Details
Sweater:Burlington
Asymmetrical shorts: http://www.sheinside.com
Tights: TJMaxx
Booties: DSW
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M

Devotional Corner
"A Winning Spirit" Philippians 3:14-16 NLT

14"I press on to reach the end of the peace and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus,is calling us.15 Let all who are spiritually mature agree on these things. If you disagree on some point, I believe God will make it plain to you.16 But we must hold on to the progress we have already made."

My pastor delivered another great sermon last Sunday.Whether you choose to make a new year resolution or not, its important to make goals for your life. It takes persistence and prayer in order to have a winning spirit. If you need help, ask for it. We are God's children and He won't leave us alone. Remember, we have to work on our end as well. He wants to hear our meaningful prayers not just reciting. When we ask God to help us reach goals, we should come to Him already knowing that the way will be made.

Stay Chic!
-Xoxo Deleon

No comments:

Post a Comment