5.21.2015

Mother's Day Throwback





Hi everyone! Mother's Day was a few weekends ago and I had to do something special for my mom. She's always been there to guide me with love and I'm so blessed to have her in my life.

This year I actually planned ahead an made reservations for one of her favorite restaurants (Bonefish Grill). After a satisfying meal, my dad and I took her to the beach to enjoy some Vitamin D. Overall, I think Mother's Day was a success.

Love you Mom!








Outfit Details
~Me~
Shift Dress: Belk's
Wedges: Nine West
Handbag: Dooney & Bourke
Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe

~Mom~
Maxi: Dillard's
Necklace &Bracelet: JCPenny's
Sunglasses: Coach (Sunglass Hut)

Devotional
"Good Listener" Luke 18:14 NLT

14."I tell you,this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."

It's easy for us to compare ourselves to others and point out their flaws. At times we can boast a lot about ourselves without noticing. It's important to genuinely listen to what others have to say without passing judgement. A boastful attitude isn't the best way to spread God's love or get closer to Him. In fact, it's counterproductive for the kingdom. Let's remember to be, "quick to listen,slow to speak,and slow to become angry".(James 1:19)

Stay Chic!
-Xoxo Deleon





No comments:

Post a Comment