8.07.2015

The Cocktail Dress



Happy Friday everyone! Last week I went to Atlanta for a little get away. I thought Florida heat was pretty bad, but Georgia heat is just as humid. I honestly can't wait for fall and winter to come. Until then I'm roughing it out.

At the end of my trip I went to my relatives' church and picked a simply cocktail dress to wear. I love the detailed pattern, but my favorite part is the key hole back and exposed zipper.Thankfully my dress was sleeveless because it was boiling and I decided it was a good idea to wear black. When wearing pattern it's good to keep your accessories simple so your outfit doesn't clash.









~Outfit Details~
Dress-H&M
Heels-Ross
Bag-H&M
Earrings-Papaya

Devotional Corner
"Tell the Truth"
2 Timothy 4:3-5 NLT

3 "For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will reject the truth and chase after myths. 5 But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don’t be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you."


The truth can be a difficult pill to swallow at times. Sometimes we want people to tell us what we want to hear rather than what we need to hear. It's important to accept when we're wrong,but also help others when you see they are headed in the wrong direction. Ask God for wisdom and strength to stand strong in your beliefs. As a Christian we will face resistance, but we can't be afraid to tell the truth.God's given us all gifts so we can share His message of hope and love. Use your gift!

Stay Chic!
-Xoxo Deleon




No comments:

Post a Comment