9.26.2014

The Last Pair

     

              Hi everyone. I know its been a while since I've posted something new, but school has been occupying my time. It's funny how I was so excited to start school and now I'm ready to finish. Even though school is my main priority,I'm trying to balance it with free time as well.This past weekend I used some of my free time to go "browse" in the mall and get some dinner. I wasn't planning on getting anything honestly, but my mom wanted to look in Dillard's for a few things. Keep in mind the mall closes at 9 pm but we didn't get to Dillard's until about 8:30. This didn't stop us because you'd be surprised at what you can find under pressure (my dad was ready to go). The store was having a forty percent off sale from the lowest ticketed price, so we couldn't miss out. We made our way to the shoe department (after a few stops) and I wasn't expecting to find anything. However, I spotted a gorgeous pair of BCBG heels on the sale rack and even though they were a size 6, I was going to"make it work".Further down the row tucked in the back was a size 5 1/2. Now I definitely had to get them because they were the only pair left.When there's a sale like this you can't leave anything behind. Not only were these good quality shoes, but they were marked down significantly. The original price was $139 (no thanks), marked down to about $48 plus forty percent off. So, I only paid about $30 for these amazing heels.The dark olive is a great color to transition into the fall. Keep scrolling and check out the whole outfit.









Dress: Old Navy
Shoulder purse: H&M
Bracelets: H&M
Shoes: BCBGeneration (Dillard's)


Devotional Corner
"Speak Miracles" Romans 10:8-10

8 "But what does it say?'The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: 9 If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved."


Do you have dreams and goals? Everyone does and everyone wants them to become a reality. The key to making realities is to speak them into existence.With God,we must have confidence and most importantly, faith in order to make these dreams happen. He never said the process would be a breeze , but it's worth while to persevere. All God wants is for us too be obedient to Him and trust the path that He has for our lives.We have to filter out the ones that aren't supportive of our goals and don't want to see us succeed. These people shouldn't be apart of the support system because they will only hold us back from the plans God has for us. Remember we can do all things with Him and we must speak/think positively.

Stay Chic!
-Xoxo Deleon 



No comments:

Post a Comment