2.20.2015

Birthday OOTD


Hi everyone. I was blessed to celebrate another birthday this week, the big 2-0. Some people think 21 is a major milestone, but I think 20 is pretty awesome too. Unfortunately I had accounting class on my birthday, but I was able to spend quality to with my family and get a manicure (must-have).

The birthday weather was great, so I decided to bring out the leather pants. For some extra fierceness, I added my cheetah print top and tucked in the side to show the zipper detailing on the pants.






Details
Top: Cotton On
Leather Pants: H&M
Booties: DSW
Lips: "Living Legend" by MAC

Devotional Corner
"Sincere Prayer" Matthew 6: 6,8 NLT

6." 'But when you pray, go away by yourself, the shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you. 8. ...for your father knows exactly what you need even before you ask him!' ".

We all have daily routines that we stick to, and prayer should be one of them. However, routines can become robotic and we don't want our prayers to be that way.Prayers should come from the heart with sincerity and honesty. After all He knows what we're thinking so there's no point in hiding. Often times life can get hectic (I can testify to that). Let's try to simplify our surroundings when we pray to weed out distractions. It's a time for one on one interaction with God.

Stay Chic!
-Xoxo Deleon

No comments:

Post a Comment