2.27.2015

Weekend Wedding



Hi everyone! Last weekend I attended a beautiful wedding with my mom. The weather was perfect and the bride was gorgeous.

I purchased this shift dress a few days prior on sale and figured it was perfect for the occasion. An x-small would have been perfect but I'm not super picky when there's a sale going on. A simple belt cinched in some bagginess. Shift dresses are great for formal and semi-casual events. My favorite part about this particular dress is the lace detailing at the top and floral pattern; a perfect transition to spring.







Details
Dress: Belk's
Belt: from another dress
Clutch: H&M
Heels: Charles Jourdan from DSW

Devotional Corner
"Prove It" Psalm 103:1-2 KJV

1."Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits"

The Lord has done some many wonderful things for us, so why not thank Him? He appreciates our verbal gratitude and praises. When that moment is all said and done, we can't forget to show Him our gratitude. Usually if a person does something nice for us, we thank them but probably forget the moment and move on. Words are nice but actions speak louder. Let's put our thanks to action.When God blesses you, pay it forward and be a blessing to someone else. Our purpose is to serve Him and share His love. Don't you want share that feeling of love and gratitude?

Stay Chic!
-Xoxo Deleon





No comments:

Post a Comment