12.21.2015

A Break from School


Hi everyone! It's been a while since you've heard from me. Fall semester has kept me quite busy and I haven't found time to post as frequently. My goal for spring semester is to manage my time better so I can post more. Now that finals are over I can relax and get some free time!




~Outfit details~
Top- Forever 21
Jeans- H&M
Booties- Ross
Earrings- Local Boutique


Devotional Corners
John 8:13-16 NLT

13 "The Pharisees replied, 'You are making those claims about yourself! Such testimony is not valid.'14 Jesus told them,"These claims are valid even though I make them about myself. For I know where I came from and where I am going,but you don't know this about me.15 You judge me by human standards, but I do not judge anyone. 16 And if I did, my judgement would be correct in every respect because I am not alone. The Father who sent me is with me."

We all know the story of Jesus born in Bethlehem sent by God to save the world. His purpose was to spread the Good News. Jesus had the best intentions for us, but even He had to face naysayers. Jesus continued His journey against all the negativity. People may doubt or criticize you but remember God is the only one we are here to please.God has a purpose for all of our lives and we can't let others stand in the way of fulfilling that purpose.

Stay Chic!
-Xoxo Deleon




No comments:

Post a Comment