12.31.2015

Have A Happy New Year!


Hi everyone! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I can't believe we've reached the end of 2015. It's been an overall good year for me. It wasn't all smooth sailing, but I'm blessed to have seen another year and look forward to what 2016 has in store for me.





~Outfit Details~
Top- Ross
Jeans-Marshall's
Heels-Ross
Bracelets-H&M
Bag-H&M
Key-chain- DIY (see previous post)

Devotional Corner
"#Goals"
Revelation 21:21,23,27 NLT

21.The twelve gates were made of pearls--each gate from a single pearl! And the main street was pure gold, as clear as glass. 23.And the city has no need of sun or moon, for the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its light. 27.Nothing evil will be allowed to enter, nor anyone who practices shameful idolatry and dishonesty--but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Each year, most of us set goals for the new year and try to stick to them. I'm one of those people that sets a goal and completely forgets about it by March. However I will never forget my ultimate life goal and that's keeping my reservations in Heaven. I'm not in a rush to get up there, but can you picture how beautiful this place is? God created it all for us with love and care. Pain, struggles, darkness etc., none of it exists in Heaven. The bible provides all the guidelines for us to earn our ticket to Heaven. It's is ours for the taking but we must do our part on Earth as faithful servants to God.

Happy New Year & Stay Chic!
-Xoxo Deleon


No comments:

Post a Comment